Generator Load Bank For SaleNote: Many of these models can be used in Load Bank or Generator Tie in applications. Please contact Foxfab to discuss your specific site requirements.
Load Bank For GeneratorWhen your primary power source goes down, you want to make sure that all the components of your power protection system perform together as they should. Generator load bank testing requirements verify a generator’s capabilities before they’re needed during an emergency situation. Testing also detects problems early on and prevents future headaches like build up in the exhaust system of load banks. To ensure safe, economical, and quick generator load bank testing, you need a load bank for sale that you can find here at Fox Fab Power Solutions.
What are Connection Cabinets?It's is a hard box manufactured specifically for quickly connecting a resistive load bank to your facility’s permanent or standby generator. They ensure a safe and reliable connection while providing an access point where load bank tests can be conducted. They can be permanently installed away from public areas in locations that are easy to access.
Benefits of Portable Load Banks?Running load bank tests and a proper resistive load bank calculation can be challenging for all kinds of facilities. It’s difficult to find a place to connect to the electrical system to run the test. This can lead to complications like running cables through public areas, the need for street parking permits, or the need to customize switchgear or transfer switches.
A dependable load bank can help business owners, facility managers, electrical engineers, and operations managers who manage and resistive load bank testing for generators to overcome these obstacles.
When a facility installs Load Banks For Sale, there are plenty of benefits:
- Allow for testing to load banks during business hours.
- Reduce the testing costs by decreasing test time of load banks.
- Reduce labor bills.
- Prevent damage to existing switchgear or transfer switches.
- Allow live switchgear to remain closed and protected.
- Limit hazardous exposed bus work which poses a danger to workers.
Generator Connection Cabinets: What They Are and How They HelpIt can happen suddenly. Rough weather or a human-made accident knocks out a facility’s primary power source forcing a standstill. It’s not a problem if the facility has a generator. The challenge then becomes getting that power flowing quickly so business and building operations can continue. It is a valuable device that saves money and helps provide emergency power quickly and efficiently.
What is a Generator Docking Station?It’s a metallic box manufactured with specific electrical components that are installed in a facility to connect its electrical system with a temporary or roll-up generator. When a facility experiences a power outage, docking stations and connection cabinets makes the connection between the electrical system and the generator load banks fast and easy. Their quick interface and connection speeds help to rapidly restore power - keeping building operations running and allowing businesses to stay open.
What are other benefits of installing Generator Test Equipment?There are lots of benefits to installing Generator Testing Equipment to a facility:
- They're are installed before the emergency power is needed. It’s a proactive measure people are happy to have in emergencies.
- They’re safe and straightforward to connect and disconnect from the building or facility manager.
- They've installed permanently and securely away from public areas. There won’t be a need for costly building modifications nor will cables need to run through areas where they’re not wanted.
- They’re easy to connect to a facility’s electrical system.
- They also have security features that prevent the theft of cables.
What are typical applications?Whether you’re an electrical engineer working on a project, a business owner, or a facility manager; if you count on resistive load banks to provide backup power to a facility, it's a useful device. They can be installed seamlessly to some different facilities:
- They stay tucked away from customers in gas stations, convenience stores, and banks.
- They help get building operations like HVAC, hot water, refrigeration and security in facilities that need them like hospitals and restaurants.
- Load banks and the other applications make sure things stay business as usual at office buildings, stadiums, and schools.